The application deadline has expired.
For more information please contact mrs. Vanja Cigoj, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Summit – Exchange of Best Sales Practices
On 21 May 2020 we conducted the second Sales Summit in the 2020 fiscal year. We talked about the most pressing issues at the moment and provided some general information.
We’re organizing an additional Sales Summit on 15 June 2020 at 15:00, focusing on the exchange of best sales practices in each country to ensure that partner and Datalab direct sales are working at their peak.
Each SUB and partner (preferably in cooperation) should compile their best practices for the sale of e-Services and their marketing strategies.
These practices (collected by SUB) should be prepared in the form of a PPT presentation and sent to Mr. Ambrož Jarc, CSO, Datalab Tehnologije, until no later than 12 June 2020 and then presented at the Summit.
In your PPT, focus on describing/presenting your best approaches/success stories in selling e-Services to companies and accounting firms, and how to that effectively for each group!
Join us at Sales Summit – Exchange of Best Sales Practices;
- Location/form of summit: Video conference*
- Date: 15 June 2020 at 15:00 (1 day)
- Registration deadline: 12 June 2020
- Who do we expect on a meeting:
- Datalab sales (expected)
- Heads of Marketing (expected)
- MDs (expected)
- Heads of USD (recommended)
- MDs of partner companies (expected)
- Lead salesperson of partner companies (recommended)
- The summit will be held in Croatian/Serbian.
- Presenters: The sales summit will be led by Mr. Ambrož Jarc, CSO, Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
*We will execute Sales Summit – Exchange of Best Sales Practices in a form of Video conference/webinar. Reason: Europe COVID-19 (Corona) virus situation.
Rules of the game:
- Attendance Fee: the management of Datalab Tehnologije d.d. has decided that regional meetings/summits and special courses on new products (marked with (F) – review PLAN for 2019/2020) are free of charge (without attendance fee) for Datalab employees and partners.
- The goal is to promote the exchange of information and best practices as well as to ensure that new features are mastered as fast as possible.
Note for partner companies and their employees:
- In agreement with Ambrož Jarc, CSO, on 19.5.2020, all partners may attend the Sales Summit for free. Partners without a Sales certificate must complete certification during the next certification term.
If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 12 June 2020 at the latest. You will receive a video clip and ppt presentation after the summit.