PANTHEON IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Part 2 (PM Competence II)
- Location: Hotel Aristos, Zagreb
- Date: 16. – 17.01.2020, 9:00 – 17:00 (2 days)
- Apply due date: 03.01.2020
- Lecturer: Mrs. Andreja Križnič, PMP
- PMI® certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- IPMA® International Project Excellence Award assessor (2007–2009)
- 20 years of experience in project, organisational, and personnel development
- To whom the summit is intended: Project managers and project core team members
- Boot camp will be held in Croatian / Serbian language
- Timeplan of all corporate educations and events 2019/2020 for Datalab and partners
In this training, the participants will learn how they can actively design PANTHEON IMPLEMENTATION project management processes in the team (including customers and suppliers) to ensure that they can react flexibly to changes. They will especially learn how to implement a common viewpoint and effective project structures during the project start, cyclical and integrated project monitoring and controlling process, and will be able to ensure long-term knowledge transfer for future projects. Together they will discuss critical success factors on concrete PANTHEON examples and will expand on what they learn by completing an example project. Training will be prepared in cooperation with Mrs. Vanja Varl, Corporate Head of USD, Datalab and selected implementors/Head of USD in Datalab Group.
Preliminary costs per participant:
- Acquisition fee: 570 EUR + VAT/participant
- Including (acquisition fee); usage of venue and technical equipment for two days, 2 lunches, 4 CB, 1 dinner. Cost of the hotel rooms are not included.
- Minimum no. of attendees (for execution): 15.
- Prices of the hotel rooms: Single – 90 EUR/person/night, Double – 53,50 EUR/person/night
- Prices of the Lunch/dinner: 19 EUR per person/meal (in preliminary price share estimation there are included lunch on 16.1. and 17.1.2020 and one dinner on 16.1.2020).
- Prices of CB: 3,40 EUR/person/CB (in preliminary price share estimation there are included 4 CB)
- Free parking for all participants.
- Important: You can apply for training until the end of the registration period – till 03.01.2020. After this deadline it will exceptionally be possible to apply by sending an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 03.01.2020 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the course, we will still have to charge you 100% of the registration fee. Changes are only possible exceptionally, since after the last date for registration the organizer has to cover hotel costs in advance.