PANTHEON eServices & Authorizations DEV/support summit
Join us for eServices & Authorizations regional summit of PANTHEON DEV (PMs) and PANTHEON support staff.
- Location: Hotel Aristos, Zagreb
- Date: 28. – 29.11.2019 (2 days) – New term!*
- Lecturers: Mr. Andrej Marinič (Product manager PANTHEON General, registers, system) and Mr. Kristijan Pralija (Assistant product manager PANTHEON General, registers, system).
- Schedule: Schedule of the 1st and the 2nd day (updated)
- Important changes with release 17.10 and 17.20; 59017 – DMS – Only Cloud Storage – Documentation usage will require cloud storage to function. All documents sent to documentation will be saved to cloud storage, 59024 – DMS – Import files – Import files using I/O utils. Join files with same name and different extensions to same package and 59050 – DMS – Export All Documents – Add possibility to export all Documents and meta data to Specified folder. Also Linked documents are exported to meta data etc.
- Apply due date: 08.11.2019
- To whom the summit is intended: PANTHEON supporters & implementors (Datalab, partners)
- The summit will be held in Croatian / Serbian language
- Timeplan of all corporate educations and events 2019/2020 for Datalab and partners
*Preliminary planned for 7. – 8.11.2019 (postponed due to important development projects which will be preliminary finished in release 17.10 & 17.20!)
- PANTHEON DEV (PMs) will present major and important new PANTHEON additions and features (on practical examples) for areas: eServices and Authorizations.
- PANTHEON DEV (PMs) and PANTHEON supporters will discuss important issues for support staff and partners regarding above listed topics.
Rules of the game:
- Acquisition fee: the management of Datalab Tehnologije d.d. has decided that regional meetings/summits and special courses on new products (marked with (F) – review PLAN for 2019/2020) are free of charge (without acquisition fee) for Datalab employees and partners.
- The goal is to promote the exchange of information and best practices as well as to ensure that new features are mastered as fast as possible.
- Partner companies or Datalab subsidiaries cover only part of the accommodation, venue, and catering costs.
Preliminary cost share per participant:
- Preliminary cost/participant: 153 EUR + VAT/participant
- Including; usage of venue and technical equipment for two days, 1 night in the double room + breakfast, 2 lunches, 5 CB, 1 dinner.
- Approximate cost share is calculated on preliminary number of 30 participants – if there will be less participants the shared cost per person will be slightly higher and vice versa.
- Prices of the hotel rooms: Single – 90,30 EUR/person/night, Double – 53,50 EUR/person/night (in preliminary price share estimation there is included 1 night in double room/person for 28./29.11.2019)
- Prices of the Lunch/dinner: 19 EUR per person/meal (in preliminary price share estimation there are included lunch on 28.11 and 29.11.2019 and one dinner on 28.11.2019).
- Prices of CB: 3,40 EUR/person/CB (in preliminary price share estimation there are included 4 CB)
- Free parking for all participants.
Note for partner companies and their employees:
- Only partner companies with a valid partnership agreement may participate at regional meeting/summit.).
- This summit is very important for all partners/supporters. All interested may attend regional DEV/support summit.
You can apply for training until the end of the registration period – 8.11.2019. After this deadline it will exceptionally be possible to apply by sending an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 8.11.2019 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the course, we will still have to charge you 100% of the registration fee. Changes are only possible exceptionally, since after the last date for registration the organizer has to cover hotel costs in advance.