PANTHEON Manufacturing boot camp for supporters/implementors
Complex and advanced manufacturing implementation cases and tools for digitalization in manufacturing.
- Location: Hotel Aristos, Zagreb
- Date: 14. – 15.10.2019, 9:00 – 17:00 (2 days)
- Schedule: Schedule of the 1st and the 2nd day
- Apply due date: 13.9.2019
- Lecturer: Mag. Andrej Črne, Senior Implementation Consultant & Manufacturing specialist, Datalab SI d.o.o. & Mr. Đenisan Golić, Programmer Manufacturing, Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
- To whom the summit is intended: PANTHEON supporters & implementors (Datalab, partenrs)
- Boot camp will be held in Croatian / Serbian language
- Timeplan of all corporate educations and events 2019/2020 for Datalab and partners
- We will focus on presenting complex and advanced manufacturing implementation cases and tools for digitalization in manufacturing
- Organized based on the needs of and the feedback received from Heads of USD and partners.
Preliminary costs per participant:
- Acquisition fee: 380 EUR + VAT/participant
- Including (acquisition fee); usage of venue and technical equipment for two days, 2 lunches, 4 CB, 1 dinner. Cost of the hotel rooms are not included.
- Minimum no. of attendees (for execution): 16.
- Prices of the hotel rooms: Single – 90 EUR/person/night, Double – 53,50 EUR/person/night
- Prices of the Lunch/dinner: 19 EUR per person/meal (in preliminary price share estimation there are included lunch on 14.10. and 15.10.2019 and one dinner on 14.10.2019).
- Prices of CB: 3,40 EUR/person/CB (in preliminary price share estimation there are included 4 CB)
- Free parking for all participants.
- Important:You can apply for training until the end of the registration period – 13 September 2019. After this deadline it will exceptionally be possible to apply by sending an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 13 September 2019 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the course, we will still have to charge you 100% of the registration fee. Changes are only possible exceptionally, since after the last date for registration the organizer has to cover hotel costs in advance.