Financials (advanced) webinar for PANTHEON supporters/implementors
Complex and advanced cases and tools for digitalization in Financials module.
- Location: Webinar
- Date: 12.12 and 13.12.2019 (2 days – 2 * 3 hrs)
- Schedule: Schedule of the 1st and the 2nd day
- Apply due date: 6.12.2019
- Lecturer: Mr. Simon Klemen, Project Manager, Datalab SI
- To whom the summit is intended: PANTHEON supporters & implementors (Datalab, partenrs)
- Webinar will be held in Croatian / Serbian language
- Timeplan of all corporate educations and events 2019/2020 for Datalab and partners
- We will focus on presenting complex and advanced Financials cases/functionalities and tools for digitalization
- Organized based on the needs of and the feedback received from Heads of USD and partners.
Preliminary costs per participant:
- Acquisition fee: 142 EUR + VAT/participant
- Including (acquisition fee); webinar + materials (PPT/video).
- Minimum no. of attendees (for execution): 16.
- Important: You can apply for training until the end of the registration period – 6.12.2019. After this deadline it will exceptionally be possible to apply by sending an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 6.12.2019 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the course, we will still have to charge you 100% of the registration fee. Changes are only possible exceptionally, since after the last date for registration the organizer has to cover hotel costs in advance.