2nd PANTHEON Sales Summit 2019/2020
Join us at the second regional sales summit for PANTHEON salespeople and marketing managers.
- Location: Aristos Hotel, Zagreb, Croatia
- Date: 27 March 2020 (1 day)
- Preliminary schedule: From 9:00–17:00 (formal part of the event). From 17:00 ~ dinner, party.
- Registration deadline: 5 March 2020
- Who do we expect on a meeting:
- Datalab sales (expected)
- Heads of Marketing (expected)
- MDs (expected)
- Heads of USD (recommended)
- MDs of partner companies (expected)
- Lead salesperson of partner companies (recommended)
- The summit will be held in Croatian/Serbian.
- Presenters: The sales summit will be led by Mr. Ambrož Jarc, CSO, and Maja Fujan, VP Marketing, Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Sales Meeting Topics:
- Presentation of new products and features (PAW, e-Services)
- Product roadmap
- Target user groups for different products
- Sales and marketing strategy for H2 FY’20, and guidelines for FY’21
- Improvements (In the sales process, In the relationship and collaboration between sales (Datalab and partners) and USD).
Results of the Meeting:
- Harmonized proposal for improvements in processes
- Harmonized proposals for product development in line with the sales strategy
- Sales commitments if the proposals are enacted
Rules of the game:
- Attendance Fee: the management of Datalab Tehnologije d.d. has decided that regional meetings/summits and special courses on new products (marked with (F) – review PLAN for 2019/2020) are free of charge (without attendance fee) for Datalab employees and partners.
- The goal is to promote the exchange of information and best practices as well as to ensure that new features are mastered as fast as possible.
- Partner companies or Datalab subsidiaries cover only part of the accommodation, venue, and catering costs.
Estimated cost share per participant:
- Estimated EUR 130 + VAT/participant
- The estimated cost share is calculated using a preliminary number of 40 participants – if there are fewer participants the shared cost per person will be slightly higher and vice versa.
- Cost share includes: usage of venue, technical support and equipment for one day, Hotel accommodation and food/meals/drinks; 1 night in a double room + breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 3 CBs and budget for party/socializing after the event (27 March 2020).
- Venue equipment and technical support: cca. EUR 500/group (costs will be divided among participants after the event)
- Price of hotel rooms: Single – EUR 90.30/person/night, Double – EUR 53.50/person/night + TT (tourist tax)
- Price of lunch/dinner: EUR 19/person/meal (1 lunch and 1 dinner are included in the estimate)
- Prices of CBs: EUR 3.40/person/CB (3 CBs are included in the estimate)
- Additional water during the event: cca. EUR 200/group (costs will be divided among participants after the event upon actual consumption)
- Party budget: EUR 10/person
- Free parking for all participants
Note for partner companies and their employees:
- Only partner companies with a valid partnership agreement may participate at regional meetings/summits.
- Only PANTHEON salesman who have passed PANTHEON sales certification and have attained the Senior PANTHEON Salesman title (with an average passing score of over 75%) may attend regional summit.
You can register for the event until the end of the registration period – 5 March 2020. After this deadline, it will exceptionally be possible to register by sending an inquiry via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 5 March 2020 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the event, we will still have to charge you for 100% of the cost share/person. Changes are only possible exceptionally because the organizer has to cover hotel costs in advance after the last day of registration.