PANTHEON 2nd DEV/Support Summit 2019/2020
Join us at the second regional summit of PANTHEON DEV (PMs) and PANTHEON support staff.
- Location: Video conference (live stream)*
- Date and schedule: 14 May 2020
- Registration deadline: 1 May 2020
- For whom the summit is intended: PANTHEON support & implementation staff (Datalab, partners)
- The summit will be held in Croatian/Serbian.
*We will execute 2nd PANTHEON sales summit in a form of Video conference/webinar. Reason: Europe COVID-19 (Corona) virus situation.
- Presentation of updates and important new features by module. Planning with DEV (new) and DEV/support discussion.
- Planning with DEV: MDs (with partners and USD support staff) have to prepare a list containing suggestions for priority development to be completed by the end of the year. Due date: 13 March 2020. Suggestions must be set to email@example.com. Note: Suggestions can be put on the list if the basis for the suggestion is an existing ticket or remark. DEV will look at the suggestions and group them by votes. They will present their solutions to the suggestions at the Summit, or provide feedback.
- Certification (preliminary planned for 3.4.2020): Certification USD (2nd term) planned for 3.4.2020 will not be executed. New term will be determined after 2nd DEV/support summit. You will be informed about new term as soon as possible.
Rules of the game:
- Attendance fee: the management of Datalab Tehnologije d.d. has decided that regional meetings/summits and special courses on new products (marked with (F) – review PLAN for 2019/2020) are free of charge (without attendance fee) for Datalab employees and partners.
- The goal is to promote the exchange of information and best practices as well as to ensure that new features are mastered as fast as possible.
- Partner companies or Datalab subsidiaries cover only part of the operating and organizational costs related to digital video conference form of the summit. Cost share will be calculated using a final number of participants. Preliminary no. of participants: 60 and expected cost from 15 – 30 EUR/person. If there will be fewer participants the shared cost per person will be slightly higher and vice versa.
Note for partner companies and their employees:
- Only partner companies with a valid partnership agreement may participate at regional meetings/summits.
- Only PANTHEON support staff members who have passed all exams for at least one subject area (BI, Development, Finance, HR and Payroll, Manufacturing, Goods and Retail) and have attained the Senior PANTHEON Consultant title (with an average passing score of over 75%) may attend regional support summit.
You can register for the event until the end of the registration period – 1 May 2020. After this deadline, it will exceptionally be possible to register by sending an inquiry via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 1 May 2020 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the event, we will still have to charge you for 100% of the cost share/person. Changes are only possible exceptionally because the organizer has to cover hotel costs in advance after the last day of registration.